Categories of articles


Web site update

I fixed some bugs and I added some features to the web site, here you are a list:

      - Cerrected a writing error in the download page, the word corrected is "License"
      - Fixed a bug that occurred to the first visitor of the month
      - Fixed a bug in the contact me form: after that the form was sent from the italian page, the site became in english
      - Changed the number of news shown in the home page from 5 to 7
      - Improved the style of the products' pages
      - Updated the About me page
      - Added the last update date of the about me page at the bottom of that page
      - Added the download link at the top of the product pages
      - Added an image to the download link into the pages of the products
      - Updated the credits at the bottom of the pages

comments powered by Disqus